Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Photos and Earthquake


I don't post photos because I don't have photos left on my computer. My pictures are all stored in my laptop, cellphone and digicam but I lost the bag where I kept them during the earthquake at Bohol. Yes, we were there but thankful that there is nothing bad happened to my family. We just lost our bags but we are ok. We were at the house of my father's friend when it happened but that house was not damaged. We were not affected at that place, we were just dizzy because we felt the quake. The house where we stayed, slept and left our bags had collapsed so we couldn't retrieve our belongings anymore. Good thing that we still have money to get back to Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.