Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Cousin Visits Me

My cousin came to visit me this evening. He will be sleeping here tonight. Like us, he is also enjoying his stay in the Philippines. He lives in Quezon City with his Filipina girlfriend but she didn't came because she will be going somewhere with her friends early tomorrow. My cousin's English name is Desmond. His real name is +Woojin but I love to call him oppa, a Korean term used by females to call older males such as brothers or cousins. It is similar to "Kuya" which we used to call elder males here in the Philippines. Oppa is 25 years old. He is a businessman managing a jewellery store at SM North. He has been staying here for 4 months already but he is planning to marry his girlfriend and stay here forever but her girlfriend wants to live in Korea so it's complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.