Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Midnight Snack and Korean Movie

My cousin went out. I thought he would just look around or hangout at the garden but I heard the sound of his car. I just thought he will go to his friend who lives nearby. He was away for 10 minutes and when he came back, he got burgers, french fries, coke float from McDonald's and a Yellow Cab pizza. We ate the food while we watched a Korean romantic movie which he requested. It's too corny and it's not the kind of movie I want but most Korean movies have comedy parts so it was just alright with me and it's the only bonding time with my cousin after 2 months and maybe we'll not see each other again after a month or more.He's always busy and serious so time like this is very precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.