Sunday, February 23, 2014

What is Love?

For me, love is a very important aspect of life. It is a pleasant feeling, giving so much happiness. Before I found her, my life is a mess. I sleep, eat and play games all day. I didn't have worries but myself.
When we met, everything has changed. I learned how to dream, I started to have ambitions, want to be happy and go on with a new, fresh life. I started to value money, not to waste it. Money is very important in a relationship because if there’s no money, you can’t date, you can’t eat together, you can’t buy gifts for each other. And you can’t save for your future. So I struggled to get a job.

Because of her, I quit smoking, drinking alcohol, gambling, playing too much dota and going out with my vicious friends. There a lot of things that has changed when she came into my life. I have changed for the better. I know she’s my true love, my angel. Being in love is the greatest feeling of all. I will do everything for her. I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.