Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Plan for Tomorrow

It's already 2 am and my cousin has already gone to bed. Our house has 5 rooms - for my parents, for me, one for my cousin, one for guests, and the room of our helper. He is my only cousin so yes, he has his own room in our house. I need also to sleep now. I need to get up early to attend church. I hope I will catch the 10 am worship. If not, I will attend the afternoon service. I hope I can post tomorrow but my cousin is inviting me to go for a road trip to Tagaytay with our common friends. It is supposed to be our family day but Dad is still on his business trip and Mom will attend a women's group meeting in our subdivision so I will spend my Sunday with my cousin and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.