Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Earning Money for New Phone, Camera and Laptop


If you have already read my previous blog, I mentioned about my DSLR and other gadgets which I lost in Bohol during the earthquake. I lost my wallet with my money, bank card and credit card and my paypal balance is zero so I am doing my best to earn and buy a new phone - an affordable one with camera and wi-fi so I have something to use to contact and take photos for my blogs. I also want a new laptop and dslr but because I have lost my money, I can't buy them all. The only left is my savings on my bank which is not enough to buy all the three gadgets. I don't want to ask money from my parents because I want to be independent and that's also what they want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.