Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Bought Some Lambanog for Some Special People


Last week, I bought three six-liter of lambanog which costs P300 each and I soaked some raisins in the container with the lambanog. A box of raisins is worth P50 each so I spent P1050 ($25) for the lambanog and raisins. I will give this wine to my father, siblings, brother-in-law and father-in-law (to be). 

Lambanog is a Flipino-alcoholic-beverage . It is commonly called coconut-wine or coconut-arrack . According to the seller whom I bought the wine, it is produced in Quezon Province which is just the province next to ours. Since this wine is more expensive in Manila, I already bought here for cheaper price and more genuine product. This is a perfect gift on yuletide-season .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.