Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Motorcade of Candidate


This morning, I woke up by the loud noise of motorcycles and cars added by the loud voice from the man behind the megaphone. They were having a Motorcade campaigning their candidacy on the coming Barangay Election on October 28, Monday. Not only candidates are doing the motorcade, even their families and supporters so the surrounding is filled with laughter and loud voices. I got irritated because I need to take a rest due to sleeping late last night because we entertained new visitors from Taiwan. Instead of continuing the motorcade, they stopped and and there they were taking pictures with some Koreans. Speaking of election, I will not vote yet because I haven't registered in the Comelec. I was having a vacation that time they had a registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.