Tuesday, March 4, 2014

English Tutor


I am an English tutor for Korean students. Please don't ask me where to apply because I don't work for a school or company. I am just a freelancer and most of my students are my parents' friends' children. Most of my students' age range from 5 years old up to 12 years old. I also handle adult Koreans who would love to learn the English language. Sometimes it is stressful working, I mean teaching them but it is also enjoyable. It tests your patience and can also improve your English grammar and vocabulary. I still have a lot to learn so teaching provides me insight and knowledge not only about education but also on the tradition/culture, emotion and psychological aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.