Sunday, February 23, 2014

United Nations School Parade

Today, a celebration of the United Nations Day was held in my niece's school. They paraded in different costumes representing different countries this morning. They strut down in the streets of our barangay showing off their assigned beautiful national costumes. This celebration is being held every year on the month of October. This is to support international peace, harmony and unity.


I am the photographer for the day so I accompanied my niece in the parade. She looks stunning in her yellow and orange Hanbok, the traditional Korean dress. South Korea is the country she represents. It was a tiring and hot day but it's fun to join in a parade after so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I will reciprocate once I get back.